REA and IBBK UK Biogas Operating and Engineering Course
Alpha-Financials Environmental attended the REA and IBBK UK Biogas Operating and Engineering Course.
This was held on 22-25th January 2014 in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire.
The course delivered specific AD operating and engineering knowledge for AFE.
- Fundamentals of biological process control & insitu process control
- Process monitoring and practical plant operation
- Choosing the right substrate
- Measurement for process optimisation, stabilisation and enhancement of the biogas process
- Substrates for AD – qualities and biogas yields
- Process engineering – design and failures
- Building materials Organic industrial waste and fermentation technology
- Biomethane injection and Green Gas Certificates
- Digestate Standard and digestate utilisation UK working plant example